English (American)  中文(简体)

Search Results
Thread: Registering doesn't work
If you are talking about the game installer, that does not contain malware too. It's the same reason - it has the optional toolbar to be installed in it. So it should be safe. If you mean whats the us...
16 Replies 23,657 Views
The HF installer contains the HFT (Hero Fighter Toolbar) which is based on the Conduit toolbar, which began to be considered adware at around 2014. For this reason your browser and anti-virus will com...
16 Replies 23,657 Views
It does not contain virus. I'm pretty sure its a false positive. The installer contains an optional HF toolbar that used to generate ad revenue to support the game. (defunct now) However antiviruses s...
16 Replies 23,657 Views
Registration has stopped working on the HF web version since HFX for mobile was released. It is not something we can fix, it is something the author decided to do on his own will. I believe the idea i...
16 Replies 23,657 Views
Welcome to the forums Godzila! If you're mentioning the PC version of Hero Fighter, then sadly registration is not possible at the moment. It is a well aware issue and has been around for quite some ...
16 Replies 23,657 Views