English (American)  中文(简体)

Poll: Will you participate in the Single Player contest ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes of course ! Attacking ( Any ideas for the challenge? Post below! :D )
78.95%
15 78.95%
Maybe... not sure... Sleepy ( Sup bro? Huh )
10.53%
2 10.53%
Nah. Not for me. Surrender ( Why not? :'( )
10.53%
2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ready for a contest ?
DagnaM Wrote:The most important point is to participate, winning is not important. :)
Just a thing to say, though everybody wants to win ;P

DagnaM Wrote:His clones are OP in 1vs1, but in Story 7 they are clearly mostly useless. Still, he has OP shields and lasers and he has the ability to heal, like, run and heal. So Taylor is out.
op shields and lazers.. woah. ability to heal which is a crap 2 hp heal.. :P

retnuH drolrevO Wrote:There's gonna be a 3 month period.
-So at the first month it will be the single player challenge.(many challenges)
-At the 2nd month there's gonna be 2 person elimination tournament where you can use an op, only if both teams use one op char, or 2 op chars for each team...
-And then the other round robin competition.
For all those contests (the 1st and the 2nd) you get points, lets say max 100/100, and those with max or the biggest points will fight at the round robin...be carefull at the 2nd contest the competitors can be enemies at the 3rd!
How does this sound?
Dude its gonna make it SUPER :rolleyes: Long.

retnuH drolrevO Wrote:p.s. nice seeing some activity down here!
same here obviously...

PS TIMe!

DagnaM Wrote:You can level up one character you like that is not OP if you want to participate, there are tricks to lvl up fast.
NOOOO WAYYYYYYYY!!!! It takes ages to level up a character and that totally boring to do that again n again...

PS (yet again... :P)

also, some characters should be also op like jenny.. drill and run ;)
maybe we should clearly state first which are allowed then we can decide clearly which one's go HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

PS TIME (bruhh...)

JK! NINJA'D ;D
(24-03-2015, 11:16 AM)Overlord Hunter Wrote: There's gonna be a 3 month period.
Nope. Too long, people will definitely forget it. 3 days is more than enough for a Single Player contest, since everyone can choose the best time for them to play/record within those 3 days. There is no time zone conflict nor network problems (except for uploading the video). Also, it will be our first Contest here, let's keep it simple. ;)

(24-03-2015, 11:16 AM)Overlord Hunter Wrote: -At the 2nd month there's gonna be 2 person elimination tournament where you can use an op, only if both teams use one op char, or 2 op chars for each team...
Double-elimination tournaments means each competitor can lose one fight without getting eliminated. They are eliminated from the tournament upon the second loss. There are no teams here.

(24-03-2015, 11:31 AM)Appendix Wrote: It takes ages to level up a character and that totally boring to do that again n again...
As I said, there are tricks to level up fast.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY4A59pO_ps
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
(24-03-2015, 02:02 PM)MangaD Wrote:
(24-03-2015, 11:16 AM)Overlord Hunter Wrote: There's gonna be a 3 month period.
Nope. Too long, people will definitely forget it. 3 days is more than enough for a Single Player contest, since everyone can choose the best time for them to play/record within those 3 days. There is no time zone conflict nor network problems (except for uploading the video). Also, it will be our first Contest here, let's keep it simple. ;)

Of course the 3 months period was an example, we could do a 9 day period or ect... but what you said about keeping it simple is the big point. So yeah, let's keep it simple and choose one of those contests. :shy:
[Image: HFEv2.0.jpg]
The following 1 user says Thank You to Pete P. for this post:
  • MangaD
now i want to join poll is closed :hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph:
(21-04-2015, 10:32 AM)nikhil Wrote: now i want to join poll is closed :hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph:

I have extended the poll time limit.

At the moment I am very busy, and @PoltergeistEx who was supposed to help me set up the contest seems to be away as well... Stupid

If anyone wants to take over the contest (i.e. set the challenge, set the rules, set the time span, etc), be my guest. :p
You can / should discuss this amongst yourselves, nothing is determined yet. ;)
If this tournament/contest is really held,then I want to join as well..I have aslo voted the poll,but I just want to ask.Will we fight online with other participants or merely record our fight?I think its boring to just record it..just a suggestion..
(22-04-2015, 03:08 PM)Conqueror Wrote: If this tournament/contest is really held,then I want to join as well..I have aslo voted the poll,but I just want to ask.Will we fight online with other participants or merely record our fight?I think its boring to just record it..just a suggestion..

No online fighting, only screen recording. The reasons:
  1. Single Player contest got more votes at a facebook poll.
  2. Network mode lags severely when distance between players is big.
  3. Network mode challenges require the users to meet up at a certain time, and due to timezones or personal reasons, this is complicated to achieve and would drag the contest forever.
I do not think it is boring, because withing the contest's time span, everyone will be able to submit their best recordings as many times as they want, and everyone will try to surpass the best one. I expect it to be fun. ^^

Problem is, I do not have the time to supervise this atm, and people are waiting for news... So, if anyone wants to step in...
The following 1 user says Thank You to MangaD for this post:
  • Conqueror
(22-04-2015, 03:08 PM)Conqueror Wrote: If this tournament/contest is really held,then I want to join as well..I have aslo voted the poll,but I just want to ask.Will we fight online with other participants or merely record our fight?I think its boring to just record it..just a suggestion..

listening this from the guy who is always inactive :p
congrats on yr first post; NEWCOMER!

@MangaD
yeah, seems boooooring to do that alone..
(is there an inbuilt option to record hf or do i need an external software; i have an external anyways, but still asking this to help some innocent newcomers xD [duh whaatt?])

MangaD  edited this post 23-04-2015 12:43 PM because:

It is mentioned in the first post...