English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Denis Gruzmark's Photoshop Time Lapses
Hello Guys :D

In this thread you can find all of my videos on Youtube that are related to Photoshop and editing {Except for the one that have been stroke with copyright crossing because I don't want to get in trouble's with the admins, which sadly I am known for doing that the best... Yes I know I know i have issues you don't have to scroll down and write it in the comments below...}

The links will be posted by the order of the episodes {by a rising order: from 1 to... whatever episode there is higher on the list}

Episode 2 (Click to View)
Episode 4 (Click to View)
Episode 5 (Click to View)
Episode 6 (Click to View)
Episode 7 (Click to View)
Episode 8 (Click to View)
Episode 10 (Click to View)
Episode 11 (Click to View)
There ain't no rest for the wicked,
Until we close our eyes for good.
The following 1 user says Thank You to BlazingGale for this post:
  • Pete P.
Really great edits, i personally cant understand how you do all these... you make it seems too easy! The results are great!!!!
Hope that next time you'll add some tips, comments like ''Now i will cut this area....or i will colour this and etc...'' Just to see what you do...or at least we to try to do the same...
Hope i'll see the rest soon and more!!!
Keep up the good job!

p.s. pls add all of your edits at your edit thread!!! Want to have them all together.. and much much thnx for my char!
[Image: HFEv2.0.jpg]
The following 1 user says Thank You to Pete P. for this post:
  • BlazingGale
(02-12-2014, 08:15 PM)Overlord Hunter Wrote: Really great edits, i personally cant understand how you do all these... you make it seems too easy! The results are great!!!!
Hope that next time you'll add some tips, comments like ''Now i will cut this area....or i will colour this and etc...'' Just to see what you do...or at least we to try to do the same...
Hope i'll see the rest soon and more!!!
Keep up the good job!

p.s. pls add all of your edits at your edit thread!!! Want to have them all together.. and much much thnx for my char!

First of all thank you very much for the nice words and the support :) I really appreciate the positive feed back. About entering some tips to the videos or putting a sentence where i will explain there what I do, When I will want to make my videos into tutorials {If I will want to} I am going to do it right. When it comes to me and everything that has to do with computers, I have a really big OCD issue. That's why if I will ever want to make my videos into Photoshop tutorials I will start a new series and make them in separate videos. I had plans in the past to make tutorials in my channel but i don't have the time for that, and not the reacquired voice, Good Photoshop tutorials have a guy talking while showing what to do and how to do, And they usually have a voice that people can stand. My voice sounds very high and i talk way to fast for people to understand, and don't get me started about all the complains i will get for me not being able to stop my self from swearing and my bad grammar. But I think i will give it a shot soon and see what people will think about it. if i will get good feed back i might do a couple more episodes.

Have a good day :)
Episode 13 of the series.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQqUziKexR0
Episode 14. of the playlist.

The following 1 user says Thank You to BlazingGale for this post:
  • MangaD
It is nice hearing you speak during the video in order to explain things. I'd recommend speeding up some parts so that the video doesn't get too lengthy. Thumbs Up
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
(15-08-2018, 05:38 PM)MangaD Wrote: It is nice hearing you speak during the video in order to explain things. I'd recommend speeding up some parts so that the video doesn't get too lengthy.  Thumbs Up

Also fyi almost everything except for when I speak has been sped up.