English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Blazing Gale's Edits
We should cool down now, It was just my opinion.. :D
HFX released! Woohoo.. ~~

" LF2 Against The Evils", my first LF2 video series.
Check my channel :D :-

Litte Fighter Videos <-- This is a link! Click This!
Same.. And no offtopic.
(07-06-2015, 03:32 PM)Deep Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 03:21 PM)Hellblazer Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 03:06 PM)Deep Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 02:46 PM)Hellblazer Wrote: idk why but my eyes make me see that his shirt is loose and opened.

Wow sir! I'm so glad that your eyes are showing you the right thing.

Seriously then why did u post it that its off position..

What about this part?

[Image: 4r556d.png]

Hell blazer first of all you can't say: why did you even post it if it is off positioned. I can post whatever I want to as long it isn't directly offensive to anyone, and isn't spam. secondly. it isn't off positioned. I used giggs's body for this edit. so according to how the shirt in the game looks like, the shirt is perfectly in place. go and check that yourself if you don't believe me.
There ain't no rest for the wicked,
Until we close our eyes for good.
(10-06-2015, 12:00 PM)Denis Gruzmark Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 03:32 PM)Deep Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 03:21 PM)Hellblazer Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 03:06 PM)Deep Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 02:46 PM)Hellblazer Wrote: idk why but my eyes make me see that his shirt is loose and opened.

Wow sir! I'm so glad that your eyes are showing you the right thing.

Seriously then why did u post it that its off position..

What about this part?

[Image: 4r556d.png]

Hell blazer first of all you can't say: why did you even post it if it is off positioned. I can post whatever I want to as long it isn't directly offensive to anyone, and isn't spam. secondly. it isn't off positioned. I used giggs's body for this edit. so according to how the shirt in the game looks like, the shirt is perfectly in place. go and check that yourself if you don't believe me.
Hey Denis', seems like you got it wrong..
Hellblazer was talking to me..
He said that his eyes are showing him that the shirt is at perfect position, then, I told him that his eyes are correct, then he said "Seriously then why did u post it that its off position.."
He wanted to ask that why did 'I' post that his shirt is off-position when I'm saying that his (hellblazer) eyes are correct.

Hope you get it. :P
HFX released! Woohoo.. ~~

" LF2 Against The Evils", my first LF2 video series.
Check my channel :D :-

Litte Fighter Videos <-- This is a link! Click This!
Yeah lol. What a misundetstanding.. I was talking to deep haha...
So this thread wasn't active for a while... I made a lot of edits that I didn't post XD So I am going to post them now.

This is God Shawn, it took me two months to make this edit, I put a lot of work into it so I hope you like it. I made two versions, one with a bow and one wit a sword

[Image: 19mcxy.jpg] 

[Image: 2mxlmyw.jpg]

This one is a new character named Nicolas the dark Ice c=Cryomancer, And by his name, I think its obvious what his powers are. 

[Image: 2nq5rgk.jpg]
This one is a recreation of one of the old Moves I made for my friend's character. This is Chi Beam remade.
[Image: 282g701.jpg]

This one is a new move for the Ay Oub character. This is Water Chi Kick.
[Image: 2duxtg0.jpg]

I will post more later.
I like the concepts and appreciate your work, which surely has much time invested. However, I wonder how you ended up with the characters being bigger than the ones in the game, considering these are edits of them. Your characters start to lose quality (from the image perspective) when you decide to enlarge them. I see some parts blurred and some parts pixelated, this is a huge minus. If you were to work with the original size characters and remove their backgrounds in a more smooth manner to avoid pixelization (tip: use "Feather" tool in the "Selection" menu of PS after selecting the character), I'm sure you could improve things a lot here. Thumbs Up
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
The following 1 user says Thank You to MangaD for this post:
  • BlazingGale
True Manga D. And Denis, no offense, if you're posting close to HF style then it a bit off. cause the hair is shiny for some characters and the eyes hurt when i look at some part. Some characters are not logically able to be controlled. I know that you're doing not doing it for Marti, but still they are a little off. All in all, your pics are nice and good moves too. Only my opinion that you try to make it close to HF style. If you do not want to do it then no problem. it wast just my small opinion in your ideas. Blush
Evil can never be eradicated from the world..... But it can be kept at bay by fighting. So, always keep fighting..... never cease it  .  

The Edits was Creative  Thumbs Up
Hello guys. I haven't posted in a very long time in here. Time to catch up.

This is Jonas. He's a swordsman who has powers of time control. Because time control is a power that is very hard to use he needs to have all these gems on him which contain energy that helps him use his power.
[Image: f2o37b.jpg]

Next up, The Godfather. The Godfather is a "War God". A very ancient and powerful being, that became immortal after it's death. He uses light/holy powers and is unimaginably powerful.

[Image: 312jn9e.jpg]

Next up is Sal. Now this character I made after watching a stream of a woman in the gaming group I am in, named Sal. I watched a skyrim stream of her's and her character used heavy armor, an axe, and fire magic. And I liked the stream so much that I decided to make a character based on her character.

[Image: 9t2uj9.jpg]

[Image: xm1u7b.jpg]
The next one is my latest edit and the final one for this post. It is my first ever sprite. I made this character for a friend. It is called "Noone, The Blast Demon".

[Image: 2hob444.jpg]

[Image: 2l1gch.jpg]

That is all I have for now, more creations coming soon {Probably, I don't know}
The following 2 users say Thank You to BlazingGale for this post:
  • MangaD, Bhargavmodak