English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Blazing Gale's Edits
The second one seems a bit wierd. The others are awesome though...
Evil can never be eradicated from the world..... But it can be kept at bay by fighting. So, always keep fighting..... never cease it  .  

The following 1 user says Thank You to Bhargavmodak for this post:
  • BlazingGale
(15-09-2017, 08:43 AM)Bhargavmodak Wrote: The second one seems a bit wierd. The others are awesome though...

Yeah I agree. The Godfather does looks weird. The idea I had is that through all the battles he has been through his face got deformed from all the injuries he suffered, as you can see, didn't work out too well.
Thanks for the kind words btw :D
There ain't no rest for the wicked,
Until we close our eyes for good.
The following 1 user says Thank You to BlazingGale for this post:
  • Bhargavmodak
Just a little fun thing I made for my YT Unreal Tournament videos' thumbnail. Drake with a minigun. Credit goes to Insomnium Eye's Artists for making the base for Drake as how he looks.

[Image: xbxo6.jpg]

[Image: 2co1tn7.jpg]
New edits! :D
So this one is for the new character Noone. The move's name is Morgenstern [Morning star [sun] in German]
Hope you like it.

This is the version with dark BG:
[Image: dh8uo7.jpg]

This is the version with a bright BG:
[Image: e5p4z6.jpg]

This is without a BG or effects:
[Image: 28btwy8.jpg]

And this is just the body of the character itself because I am super proud of how his hand came out and I want to show it to stroke my ego:
[Image: 2u9o9oi.jpg]
I have a new edit. This one is a remake of an old one.

[Image: 6i9s42.jpg]

[Image: 2mqkgug.jpg]
Both new ones are excellent!
Evil can never be eradicated from the world..... But it can be kept at bay by fighting. So, always keep fighting..... never cease it  .  

I'm back with a new edit. This character right here is Shidcay. And the name for him is literally an abbreviation of " Some Headless Ice Demon I Have Not Come up with A Name Yet", which is what I named the folder I put him in at the start, And yes, at first he was planned to be headless. I've also made him a sword to go along with him, I called the sword Articae.
[Image: 33wpkic.jpg][Image: 2jaayxs.jpg][Image: 29osy2b.jpg]
  • MangaD
Hello guys. I am back with four new edits. These are all new moves for Drake. They will go in order from left to right.
Regular uppercut, Rage uppercut, Lightning uppercut, Enraged Lightning Uppercut.

[Image: 8w9qvs.jpg][Image: 2ewmjch.jpg][Image: 17eqeq.jpg][Image: 14xnyvl.jpg]
WARNING!!! THERE IS A sh*t TON OF PICTURES IN THIS REPLY SO IT MIGHT TAKE A CRAP LOAD OF TIME TO LOAD!

Alright so after quite some time I have a bundle of edits to share. We will first start off with a few edits I made for fun for my main OC "Drake".
Drake Edits (Click to View)
Now the new character is a HF style version of an OC of one of my deer friends known as Noone, which also happens to be his OC's name. And yeah if this char looks familiar it's because it is the base form of the sprite I posted a few months ago of this cool purple dude.
AND NOW! THE CREM DE LA CREM! A project that has been stalled for quite a few months. I started the making of this at the 12th of September, and then due to technical difficulties [I was lazy] it was delayed. Anyway.... It is now here with a comic to introduce it, and it is awesome.

Anyway that's all for now, that was a lot of pictures...
Hope you liked them, see you later.
  • MangaD
I thought His Name ws Denis?