English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Solved] Registering doesn't work
Is someone up to play together Hero Fighter? If yes, Please say, I want To see your skills, MangaD and Hellblazer! I have the room server, I just need People who'll play with me! Come and Say if you do! On PC to play together!
You know we have an IRC chat for this purpose. Join here.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
I don't know to use it well, Because there isn't any instruction. Can you explain me how it works?
@DeATh_GODzILa69 You have some help about IRC here.

I just received word from a player saying that despite registration failing, the account does get registered and you can log in with it. Can you confirm this?
Hey there, 

I played this game on PC several years ago (I tried to play the mobile version but I can't deal with those touch controls), I wanted to play back again but got stumbled against the fact that I wasn't able to register, hence I wasn't able to play story mode or anything... I was reading this thread but seems like there no solution so far, or is it? If there's any way that I can finish the story mode and unlock the characters that would be enough.

Thanks in advance.
@Ironmole Despite registration saying it failed, it may have actually succeeded. Have you tried to login with your newly made account? Let me know if it works.
Registration in HF0.7 works. When you register it gives an error message saying that registration failed. However, if you attempt to login with the credentials you used upon registering, it will work.