English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get crystals by watching videos?
... My Question is: There is an option to get 3 crystals by watching a video (after a fight) ... but this message simply doesn't appear anymore....

I really need the crystals and i don't know how to get crystals, because you only get 2 crystals at every new stage  cleared, but this is simply to not enough to remove the level cap on some heroes ...
You cannot get gems - what you call crystals - by watching a video advertisement, since HFX version 1.09. The video advertisement only works for refilling the energy now. If you want more gems you got to buy them.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
The following 1 user says Thank You to MangaD for this post:
  • AnkitandSanatan
In my version you can still watch it. So, dont know, maybe its issued a little bit but I'm enjoying it Blush
(10-01-2016, 06:41 PM)BigFroggy Wrote: In my version you can still watch it. So, dont know, maybe its issued a little bit but I'm enjoying it Blush

Are you sure it is the latest version?
Yeah, I couldn't play if it had to update it, so.. And the store didn't even tell me to update it. So it's ok :)
I have v.1.09 (as appears on my loading screen) and I can get gems from ads. I thought that you they appear after you finish a stage, but you can just run game, wait a minute or so in menu and an option to watch ad appears.

However, I suspect that there's a monthly limit on ads or something. I could watch them like every 5 minutes and now they appear every 20 or 30 minutes.
The following 1 user says Thank You to KoBeWi for this post:
  • MangaD