English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Bug] HP increase bug!! (aka. lvl 105 bug)
I FINALLY WON THIS BATTLE!!!!

I farmed enough gems to unlock Raye, so I had full team now (previously I had to use one lvl 65). He was lvl 104 and I controlled him myself. Also used the +40% def card. I used the same tactic as before: went to Red castle, ordered army to stay there and returned to protect my castle. Also, when Red castle was captured, instead of calling whole army to me, I let them free, so they captured all enemy structures on the way back. It was crucial to control everything. It took me only 15 minutes to win.
Raye is now officially my favorite 5-star hero. His thunder spam is pretty unstoppable.

Now I have problems with Azrael duel. Jenny (my fav <3) can't damage him, same with Taylor. I don't want to use Raye, because his level may increase too much, though he is 105 already after I won previous stage. But it seems like that this game can be won even with this bug.

EDIT:
Defeated Azrael with Shawn + Enraged + Arrow Rain spam. He's rather harmless when you are not close and not in front of him, though his healing explosion is problematic at the end of duel.

EDIT2:
[Image: oZvShK1.png]
The following 1 user says Thank You to KoBeWi for this post:
  • MangaD

Messages In This Thread
HP increase bug!! (aka. lvl 105 bug) - by KoBeWi - 19-06-2016, 05:32 PM
RE: Major game-breaking bug!! (Android) - by KoBeWi - 23-06-2016, 09:20 AM