English (American)  中文(简体)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HFE plugins selection to apply
Question 
So I had the idea about the Forum, MangaD our beloved admin is indeed doing so much to perfect the Forum (and the main site). I really want to see the Forum to become even better than it is so i believe that if the members themselves would vote-request for a plugin application we could come up with some pretty awesome selections. (we; the 2-3 people that are active nowadays  O.o ).

I dont think that it is difficult to upload or apply each plugin, after David explained roughly to me how it's done i think its a matter of minutes. I also dont know if it's a problem uploading too many of them at the admin cp, or a bad idea for our Forum's looks (probably our Admins will decide which plugin seems fine).

MyBB mods
So this is the link from where you can find really special plugins and request them to our Admins by referring their names ( @MangaD or @zlyfer ) and providing the exact link or name of the plugin.
This doesnt mean they (probably MangaD) will accept each and every request (they may even delete this thread for causing too much trouble). So request 1 at a time, explain the reason why our admins should consider your request and pls dont multi request Ermm .
Maybe if we gather too many request i will create a list of the requested plugins, sos as to be easier to select one of them.

P.S. Before i would like to request a plugin, pls David inform me (or everyone by posting...) a list of the plugins you have already activated.
P.S.(2). Delete this thread immediately if it's causing too much trouble. Dont even consider asking me Blush .
[Image: HFEv2.0.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
HFE plugins selection to apply - by Pete P. - 13-02-2016, 01:21 PM
RE: HFE plugins selection to apply - by MangaD - 13-02-2016, 02:22 PM
RE: HFE plugins selection to apply - by Pete P. - 16-02-2016, 04:01 PM
RE: HFE plugins selection to apply - by MangaD - 16-02-2016, 07:04 PM